Jr Web Developer
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Appreciation for aesthetics including an understanding of UI and UX best practices and standards.
- Collaborate with designers and users to convert designs to fully functional websites.
- Review, Develop, and Deploy code.
- Work with and identify new and leading technologies to incorporate into our platform.
- Help promote and support a culture of professionalism and integrity, and build good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Provide feedback and insights on how existing processes may be improved.
- An ability to “speak up” and inform management of ways we can improve or make something better. Either internally or at the client level.
- Proficient in Laravel 8 and WordPress
- Strong knowledge in developing rest API
- HTML and Bootstrap Knowledge
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Advanced Experience with Laravel, Tailwind, and MySQL
- Participate in project scoping and planning, build technical specifications and project documentation
- Cross Browser Test and Debugging
- Experience doing CI/CD and code deployments
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively