Treasury and Billing and Assistant
The Treasury & Billing Assistant is generally responsible for all treasury and billing duties and is under the supervision of the Treasury & Billing Officers.
- Accurate APV and CM Payments Aione; complete analysis and verification of APVs such as due dates, and amount in APV vs RFP).
- Prepare BIR 2307 for Suppliers and Site Owners.
- Monitoring of Meralco, Office Rental & other utility bills.
- Maintain good filing management for convenient filing and retrieval of Check Vouchers & Official Receipts.
- Printing of Sales Invoice and Contract/Booking.
- Encoding of Sales Invoice in Aione System
- Encoding of Sales Invoice receiving a copy to AR Compliance Report.
- Scanning & encoding of the sales invoice and official receipt for BIR Audit.
- Encoding and Photocopying of BIR-2307 from Client
- Any other task assigned from time to time
- Preferably a graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance of equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Proficiency in MS Office specially in Excel, Adobe, computerized accounting software , or any computer application used for virtual work
- Keen attention to numbers and details
- Can work under pressure