- Manipulating and editing film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Taking a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications.
- Reviewing shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
- BS degree in Film Studies, Cinematography or related field
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills