Sales Account Manager
The Account Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Tap new clients.
- Offer new OOH inventories to clients.
- Collaborate with Creatives Department and come-up with creative executions using OOH inventories of Outcomm and pitch to brands with OOH budget.
- Monitor activities of competitors.
- Achieve monthly and yearly sales targets.
- Conduct area saturation.
- Prepare sales reports.
- Regulary update CRM.
- Manage existing accounts.
- Monitor government projects (Philgeps) with out-of-home requirements.
- Follow up accounts receivables from clients and assist Billing and Collection Department in coordinating with difficult clients.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned to by the Sales Manager and/or Management consistent with the generating business for the Company.
- 1 year of experience in cold calling/outbound sales roles.
- Comfortable calling, emailing & connecting with cold leads, taking notes and quick.
- Basic knowledge of spreadsheets and CRM lead software.
- Excellent communication and fluent in English.
- Amenable to work in shifting schedule.
- PLUS: Basic knowledge of online marketing including SEO, Google Ads, & Google Map Optimization.