Generally handles and assists in all technical areas, digital activation, execution and other technical events for all Digital site inventory and External IT requirement of the company, particularly from initial planning and installation, tech support, up to preventive maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Support in installation of hardware, software and network components in all technical areas, digital activation, execution and other technical events for all Digital site inventory and External IT requirement of the company
- Support in monitoring the quality and the traffic of all Digital site inventory, technical areas, digital activation, execution of technical events. Checks whether everything is working or functioning properly on a daily basis or activation/event schedule.
- Ensure that all digital player and all its external IT components are functioning properly.
- Handle major and minor troubleshooting of all Digital site inventory
- Support in monitoring of heartbeat in all Digital site inventory over the network
- Handle preventive maintenance of all Digital site inventory
- Accomplish reports such as preventive maintenance, network test, test-run report, troubleshooting report and updates needed by the immediate superior
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the immediate superior.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Knowledgeable in hardware, software and network troubleshooting
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent