The Accounting Assistant is generally responsible for Accounting section duties and responsibilities under the supervision of the Accounting Officer.
- Responsible for ensuring the correctness and validity of all requests for payment and identifying the account titles to be used for proper charging of expenses.
- Responsible of AIONE Systems in encoding of APV’s/Journal Entries & others
- Prepares requests for the monthly site rentals, Meralco, utilities & others.
- Responsible for the receiving and monitoring of employees’ advances subject for liquidation.
- Prepares schedules and Journal entries (Monthly FS)
- MBOS payments
- Cash advance liquidation
- Advances to suppliers-Meralco
- Direct Expense Schedule
- Other accruals
- Conduct monthly bank reconciliation and prepares necessary adjusting entries.
- Maintain historical record by filing documents such as:
- Journal vouchers (NAS)
- Bank reconciliation reports(NAS)
- FS reports, billings to affiliates(NAS)
- Assemble information for external/internal auditors for the annual audit.
- Assists the yearly audit for annual filing of ITR and Financial Statement.
- Performs other task that may be assigned by the immediate superior or management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate are open to apply
- Proficiency in MS Office specially in Excel, Adobe, computerized accounting software and any computer application use for virtual work
- Keen attention to numbers and details.
- Can work under pressure
- Has a stable internet connection at home