- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- At least 2 years of experience in handling administrative or secretarial functions. Experience in telemarketing will be an advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Fast learner and can work well with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized
- Team player
- Contact businesses by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services.
- Explain products or services and prices and answer questions. fro.m customers.
- Obtain customer information and input it into the CRM.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as directory listings, internet, phone-ins, advertisements, and referrals.
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up on initial sales contracts.
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
- Schedule appointments for Account li!executives to meet with prospective customers.
- Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.